Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's Been Too Long

I wasn't sure what to call this post because it has been so long!  It was a needed break.  Today my daughter wanted to know if someone taught me my signature or if I just learned to do it on my own. I laughed because I would have never thought to ask that question.  I never really put a lot of effort into practicing my handwriting.  I also really don't like my handwriting and feel as though it is like a doctors scribble!  The reason my daughter asked is because she needed a paper signed for school.
What have I been doing besides answering questions on handwriting?   Finishing up a few things around the house and starting to feel more relaxed.  With the relaxing part I am able to create!  The paints and brushes came flying out.    I am a primitive painter at heart and I should say that about all of my art!  Besides painting I started a couple of small hooking projects and need to get back to them.   I do need to get the dye pots out and work on some new colors.  So that is what I am doing. A little of this and a little of that.  So what are you working on?


Jumping

Elaine

2 comments:

  1. Elaine ~
    So good to hear from you! Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Great painting. You are a woman of many talents.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, Thank you and also wishing you and your family a wonderful new year!

      Delete