Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend Projects

Who knew a chandelier could take a day and a half to hang! Well all I have to say is thank you to my wonderful husband for working on this large project. It is a vintage chandelier. The problem was the old chandelier was not centered over the table. It took some work but the new vintage one is we're it should be and the room is taking on a new look.





Another small painting/paper project of mine has been snowmen. The weather here has been rainy and cold. No snow in our area. That is far and few in the land Texas. I just felt the need to make a few snow people! I don't think I am quite ready for warm weather. I do know a few of you bloggers are looking forwards to spring! Last summer did me in with the heat.



Well one more photo. Here are the boys...... I should take note that if I get up and out of my chair it gets over taken by the aliens.



Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Elaine ~
    The dining room looks wonderful. I LOVE that big window.
    Oh, what sweet furbabies.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete