Sunday, November 20, 2011

Turkeys And All

Thanksgiving is almost here and gone! Stores have been in business for Christmas it seems like for months already! I am ready to get decorating for Christmas but I have been thinking about turkeys lately. Oh how I need to find a pattern to hook up! I suppose that I could draw one up but want to see what is out there. I guess this project won't get done before this years Thanksgiving! Maybe next.......




This is cute love that you could just use your hand print to make the shape!




Love this! Wonder what the chicken is thinking! Eat more Turkey?




I love that it looks like the turkey is in front of a hill that he is going to climb.




This I really love! I found it at Winter Berry Cabin.







And a couple of vintage greeting cards....love the colors.

Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving!
Elaine

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Elaine. I can't believe it's here already.
    Love the 1847 turkey rug. It's on my very long to hook wish list!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the comment on the 1876 rug! Love it! Why don't you whip me up one of those in all of your free time!

    Thanks for sharing,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1876...1847 you know what I mean
    :)

    ReplyDelete